Did you know that the dating industry is 2.1 billion dollars - and growing?
That’s a big number.
And with that number comes the responsibility to ensure that singles get the support and guidance they need to make the best choice - to find their perfect match.
But this isn’t the case.
Think about how many times you’ve heard the following:
- I’m so sick of online dating - the person never appears to be [insert a lied about physical trait] or as [insert a lied about emotional trait]. Turns out they aren’t as relationship-oriented as they appeared.
- How do I present myself in my online profile? Does it seem like me? I never know what my strengths are and how to talk about myself.
- Who has time anymore? I’m so busy with my career, friends, and family that the thought of going out on another date is just not in the cards right now.
The Live Certification Process
Join us in Miami on January 2017 and in Australia on February 2017 to learn all the essential skills to creating the best matches, while maintaining a successful business...
- In-person role playing and training - learn the best matching strategies, while defining your personal approach.
- Lead your business to success - build your sales strategy and find marketing channels with ease.
- Build the largest database of singles - Discover the best method to recruit new singles, Refine your “elevator recruitment pitch”
- Learn creative revenue models - Price your services for success, Leverage your expertise with book deals, Additional revenue through coaching
- Become an industry thought leader - Brand yourself as the expert in your niche, Build a loyal social media following.
Matchmaking Institute MasterClass
7 Key Strategies to Boost Your
Matchmaking Business and Maximise Profits
Whether you’re a business owner, an employee or an independent contractor these 7 strategies are crucial to you individually and the team’s success!
- Scaling Your Business: Challenges and Opportunities
- Creating and Managing a Super Star Team
- Leveraging Events to Grow Your Business
- Online Marketing for Offline Matchmakers
- Setting and Managing Customer Expectations
- Why Using Technology for Collaboration Makes Business Sense for Matchmakers and Helps Your Clients
Learn from the Matchmaking Experts