[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”20″ font_font=”Raleway”]With a step-by-step guide to becoming a certified dating coach, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn from America’s most trusted relationship expert, Dr. Terri Orbuch (PhD).
As a matchmaker, you want to make sure your clients are ready to attract their perfect match. And you also want to make sure that they have everything they need to manage the relationship. This is why it’s important to, not only, have a keen eye for the best matches but also know the tools and strategies to help your clients uncover their best self – and lead with it.[/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”20″ font_font=”Raleway”]
This training provides the foundational structure and skills needed to successfully work with singles.
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”20″ font_font=”Raleway”]Dr. Orbuch debunks many common marriage and relationship myths in her new book (Amazon Bestseller!), 5 Simple Steps to Take Your Marriage from Good to Great.
With over 30 years experience as a therapist, coach, researcher, and professor, Dr. Orbuch has designed this course to give you the tools to connect with your clients – helping them understand their patterns, what’s been holding them back, addressing self-sabotaging attitudes, and the insights and effective dating skills they need in order to find their perfect match. [/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”center” font_size=”40″ font_font=”Oswald” font_style=”bold” top_padding=”20″ bottom_padding=”20″]What You Can Expect:[/text_block]
- 12 Modules of Online Classes – consists of 30 – 45 minutes of lecture material, homework, quizzes, and online additional resources that can be accessed on both mobile or computer.
- Weekly LIVE Call – Dr. Orbuch will delve further into the topic of each week giving you ready-to-use strategies and ideas to implement in your own coaching.
- Weekly 1-hour Group Office Hours – with Dr. Terri Orbuch to discuss your specific questions, wins, challenges. Plus, Facebook questions answered by Dr. Terri Orbuch as you learn throughout the course.
- Identify Personal Triggers – understand what may be holding you back from providing the best service to your clients.
- Easily Recognize Patterns/Habits – know immediately the lessons clients need to learn about past relationships so they can finally move on with a clean slate, while addressing their self-sabotaging beliefs and attitudes.
- Uncover the Top 15 Qualities for Clients – clearly identify their key life values (and why!) so they know exactly what they need in a partner going forward using the 6 Secrets to Happy Relationships, along with resources and scientific articles.
- Help Clients Manage Communication – conflict effectively, communicate clearly, and deal with common relationship strains/stressors, completely supported by science based research.
- Develop In-Depth Survey Questions – elicit the exact information you need to help inspire your clients as on their journey to find love.
- Certificate of Completion – be a graduate of the only coaching course, based on science
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”20″ font_font=”Raleway”]Plus, there will be worksheets and guides to help you create a system and structure for your business you can reference again and again. [/text_block]